Just like the ST4F the ST4W range is homologated with earmuffs and drinking system integrated.
|Type of helmet||
Mircophone and integrated radio & ear connections plugs included
Normal Tensile Carbon
|Drinking System Ready||
1270 g - size XS, S, M
1320 g - size L, XL
1430 g - size XXL
Just like the ST4F the ST4W range is homologated with earmuffs and drinking system integrated. The "W" refers to a wide aperture offering greater peripheral vision which is often preferred for competitors in enclosed vehicles. This helmet is used by many professional GT, Sportscar and touring car drivers.
The ST4W Carbon comes equipped with a peak as standard with the option of fitting a 3mm visor. The ST4W AIR model is supplied with Top Air ventilation system and visor (peak optional extra). Both models are supplied as standard with integrated WRC electronics and has connection plug for ear plugs. Because of FIA regulations helmets used on circuit events must use earplugs and cannot have integrated ear speakers. We can supply ST4W with integrated earmuff speakers on request.
The ST4W Carbon shell is constructed with normal tensile carbon.
• The only full face helmet with integrated radio connections (magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone, radio connection plug)
• Microphone distance adjustable with three spacers
• Ear area padding especially designed for external noise reduction: soft cups developed for usage with earplugs, earmuffs homologated for circuit use
• Adjustable earmuffs pressure
• Set-up for drinking system fitment
• Aerodynamics widely customizable